Date: Thursday, March 10th, 2022
Time: 10:00 AM PT
Who it's for: Aggregators (Efficiency and Demand Response Providers)
Does your business help customers shift their load out of summer peak? Are you working with buildings to reduce load with measures that deliver summer peak reductions? With Market Access, shifting or reducing load between 4pm and 9pm is worth more than ever.
Getting started with Market Access is easy.
In this webinar, we walk you through the entire process, from signing the flexibility purchase agreement (FPA), to submitting your first project, to receiving your final payment. We’ll also demonstrate how to use our simple Project Value Estimator to see what your projects will be worth, explain how quarterly payments work, and more.
- What kinds of projects work best for Market Access.
- How to target the highest value customers (and how Recurve can help).
- How to determine if customers are eligible based on data sufficiency requirements.
- How to estimate the grid value of projects and portfolios with the new Project Value Estimator tool.
- What exactly you need in order to submit your first project and secure funds.
- How to calculate the Market Access incentive payments for your project.
Bring any and all questions, or jump the queue to set up a one-on-one meeting right now.